- Approx. 6 months to 3 years
- Max weight 15 kg
- Max height 95 cm
- – Comfortable and safe high chair for babies and toddlers
- – Folds flat and is convenient to take with you
- – Easy to clean
Comfortable infant high chair in a safe design
The perfect choice for your baby’s first high chair! It’s comfortable for your child and its safety features are reassuring for you as a parent. High Chair has a unique safety solution, with an adjustable tray that locks into place. This keeps your child sitting securely in an upright position during mealtimes. A safety harness provides extra protection. The high chair is easy to clean. It folds flat, and is lightweight and convenient to take with you. The high chair can be used once your child can sit up on their own, from six months to approximately three years.
Benefits of High Chair:
- For children aged 6 months to 3 years (max weight 15 kg, max height 95 cm)
- Smart safety solution with openable table
- Safety harness for extra protection
- Childproof lock
- Comfortable for your child
- Can be adjusted as your child grows
- Compact and convenient to fold up
- Only 25 cm wide when folded up for storage or transport
- Easy to clean with smooth surfaces
- Prevents food from falling into the lap
- Detachable tray for easy cleaning
- Dishwasher safe
User manualHigh Chair (pdf)
Material & Care instructions
BPA-free plastic and painted steel.
Wipe the high chair with a clean, damp cloth. The tray can be detached and washed by hand or in a dishwasher.
Tested and safe
The high chair complies with the EN14988:2017 safety standard.
High chair weight: 5 kg
Height when unfolded: 83 cm
Dimensions when folded flat: 89 x 44 x 25 cm
How to use
The high chair is available in two delightful colours that both suit the modern home and match the rest of our kitchen range.
Buying a high chair from BABYBJÖRN
Children love to explore their surroundings by tasting and sucking things. When you buy a high chair from BABYBJÖRN, you can be sure that the materials continually undergo rigorous testing for Bisphenol A (BPA) and other harmful substances. So you can safely allow your child to eat any food that touches the tray. The plastic we use is certified food safe.
Real-life moments with High Chair
Tag your photo with @babybjorn and get the chance to be featured on our website. Read more.