I think they are excellent for children starting to drink from cups without lids, as they are easy to hold and they have a wide base, so they don't tip.Tine, London
Perfect for wanna be grown up messy pups! The weighted, larger bade means fewer spills and the small size is perfect for munchkins at mealtimes.Thea_Mc, Uk5
Easy to use with little ones. Sticks easy to most surfacesAjle, Midlands uk
- From approx. 8 months
- – Stable baby cup that is easy to grip and hard to tip over
- – Low centre of gravity makes it hard to tip over
- – BPA-free plastic made in Sweden
Stable baby cup that is easy to grip and hard to tip over
The baby cup’s grip-friendly material makes it easy for your child to drink unaided. The shape of the cup means that even the messiest little hands can hold it firmly. The wide base and low centre of gravity make the cup hard to tip over. The contents of the cup can easily be seen through the frosted plastic.
Benefits of the Baby cup:
- Suitable from approx. 8 months
- Grip-friendly materials make it comfortable to hold
- Hard to tip over
- Durable material that’s safe for dishwashers and freezers
- BPA-free plastic made in Sweden
- Easy to see the contents
- The baby cup holds 100 ml, and has easily readable markings in ml and oz
User manualBaby Cup (pdf)
Material & Care instructions
The baby cup is made of polypropylene (PP) and thermoplastic elastomers (TPE).
The baby cup is easy to clean and dishwasher-safe.
Tested for safety
All kitchen products from BABYBJÖRN comply with the relevant plastic safety requirements in both Europe and the USA. This means that the plastic we use undergoes continual rigorous testing for bisphenol A (BPA) and other harmful substances, and is certified food safe.
Measurements and weight
Dimensions: 74 x 74 x 86 mm
Weight: 70 g
Capacity: 100 ml
You may also like
Real-life moments with Baby Cup, 2-pack
Tag your photo with @babybjorn and get the chance to be featured on our website. Read more.